El Dorado International Airport (BOG)
El Dorado International Airport (IATA code: BOG, ICAO code: SKBO), known as El Dorado Airport or simply Bogotá Airport, is the main and most important airport in Colombia and is located 15 kilometers west of the center of the capital city of Bogotá, in the middle of the districts of Fontibón and Engativá
IATA Code: BOG
ICAO Code: SKBO
Address: Calle 26 No. 103-09, Ac. 26, Fontibon, Bogota, Colombia
Telephone: (+571) 266 2000
Flight departures and arrivals
Departures of flights from El Dorado International Airport El Dorado International Airport Flight arrivals
Public buses are quite easy to get, since the stops are located outside the airport, one of them is Transmilenio.
If you just want to tour the facilities, you have the satellite buses, exclusive transportation to move within the airport.
Transportation inside the airportFree Satellite Bus
Hours of Operation: 5:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Frequency: Every 20 minutes
T1: Gate 8, International Arrivals
T1: Domestic Arrivals, Parking Lot C
TC1 - Cargo Terminal 1
CAC - Cargo Administrative Center
NEEA - Civil Aeronautics Building
Carrera 103, Simón Bolívar Hangar
T2: Air Bridge Terminal
Transportation Outside the airport
The Integral Transportation System offers the Transmilenio offers the Alimentadora route 16-14, which takes you to the main station "Portal el Dorado", where you will have more route options.
Hours of Operation:
At El Dorado International Airport, cab services are located outside the domestic and international piers. These operate 24 hours a day and cost approximately US$14,400 per hour.
The official company recommended by the airport is "Imperial Taxi". However there are other safe companies that have applications such as Easytaxi, DigitaxPlus, SmartTaxi and you can find them in app store and google play.
Phone: +57 756 9802
Location: Terminal 1-Explanada Internacional-Floor 1
Taxis by application
Telephone:+57 (1) 552-0000
Phone: +57 (1) 486 1870
Phone: 300 857 08 96
El Dorado International Airport has several means of transportation to move within the city, one of them is the car rental, which is one of the most practical and can be found in the same airport facilities.FLASH RENT A CAR
Location: Floor 1, Entrance 1
Phone number: (571) 491 0238
Address: El Dorado Airport (BOG) CO Avada Kra 9 No. 113-52 Local 103 Bogota-Colombia
Address: Aeropuerto el dorado, Calle 26 No. 96j-60 Local 4, Bogota-Colombia
Address: Aeropuerto el dorado Bogota-Colombia
If you need to store your luggage safely during your stay at El Dorado International Airport, you can go to the southwest side of the public area on the 1st floor or enter through gate 1 and request the luggage storage service.
Terminal 1, Floor 1
$15,000 per 12 hours or fraction thereof.
24 hours a day, year-round.
El Dorado International Airport, also known as Bogota Airport, operates domestic and international flights and has an area of 173,037 m2, which receives approximately 30 million passengers annually.
The airport has a large number of ATMs distributed throughout its terminals, as well as a post office and a currency exchange office. Likewise, there are VIP lounges on the fourth floor, conference rooms and Wi-Fi Internet access. Regarding consumption, we can find some commercial areas on the second floor of the airport, where we can find souvenir stores, restaurants, fast food, bars, cafes and more.
Useful information for passengers
If you have any questions, please go to the information point located on the second floor of the terminal or call our call center.
Telephone call center: 57(1)2662000 - 24 Hours
1. Consult your airline beforehand about the documents or permits you must carry for your trip.
2. If you are traveling abroad, arrive at least three (3) hours in advance and if you are traveling within Colombia, arrive two (2) hours in advance.
3. Prefer electronic check-in, if your airline allows it.
4. For more agility in the check-in lines as well as in the immigration and emigration counters, have all your documents at hand, the airlines or airport authorities may request them:
- Identity documents
- Special permits or exit permits for minors
- Medical prescriptions
5. Once you have checked in at the counter of your airline, enter the assigned boarding lounge, according to the time shown on your boarding pass, in order to avoid delays.
6. Minors: If a minor is traveling alone or with a relative, previously consult with the DAS about the pertinent permissions required for the trip. das.gov.co
7. Vaccination: If you are traveling to jungle areas below 1,800 meters above sea level, you must be vaccinated against yellow fever. Ask your airline in advance which destinations require this vaccination. The Eldorado International Airport provides this service free of charge. Remember that you must be vaccinated 10 days before your trip.
8. Foreign currency declaration: during your international flight back to Colombia, fill out form 530 and submit it to the DIAN. This will avoid congestion in the baggage and departure area of the international dock.
1. Do not pick up or accept luggage from third parties.
2. Do not allow your children to play on the escalators.
3. For your safety, if you need cab service from the airport to your destination, request it only at the ticket booths located inside the domestic or international terminal.
1. Expect traffic congestion on the roads of Bogota, caused by weather conditions or works being carried out in various parts of the city, especially those on 26th Street.
2. If you come with companions, bring as few vehicles as possible so that the roads are not congested.
Finally, we can mention the increase of security in immigration, emigration and waiting rooms. As well as the improvement of the airport topic and the tourist information and car rental modules.
For currency exchange you will find in the airport facilities the following places:
Location: Unified Terminal (Floor 1- Arrivals) and International Pier (floor 2- Departures).
Location: Unified Terminal (Floor 1- Arrivals) and International Dock (floor 1- Arrivals)
Location: Unified Terminal (Floor 1- Arrivals)
Foreign Exchange Balloon
Location: International Pier (Floor 1-Arrivals)
Telephone:(+571) 744 1596
Location: Unified Terminal (Floor 1-Arrivals)More information about exchange offices, banks and ATMs at El Dorado Airport.
In front of the airport building are located the parking lots, whether for short or long stays. All of them have spaces reserved for people with disabilities.
Rates are as follows:
North parking lotVehicle
24 hour rate: $40.000
Monthly fee: $220.000
Rate 24 hrs: $40.000
Rate 24 hrs: $40.000
Monthly fee: $220.000
Monthly fee: $90.00
1 hour - day or night
Val. Minute day or night
After 12 continuous hours
Value 50% discount
Conditions apply for additional time after 12 hours.
More information at El Dorado Airport
Bogota airport does not offer hotels within its facilities, however you can find some a few kilometers away. From the counters located in the terminals you can make reservations for accommodation and many of these hotels even offer free shuttle service to their guests, which is advisable for security reasons.
1 to 2 Km
- Habitel: Address: Avenida el Dorado 100-97 Bogotá, Capital District-Colombia. Phone: (+57 1) 419-9999
- Aloft Bogota Address: Centro Empresarial Connecta Avenida Calle 26 # 92 -32-Bogota, Distrito Capital - Colombia. Phone number: +57 (1) 742 707
- Movich Address: Carrera 6 # 115 - 65 Hacienda Santa Bárbara Office 506. Telephone:(57)(1) 3160990
3 to 8 Km
- Holiday Inn Bogota Address: Avenida Calle 26 Number 69D-91, Bogota-Colombia Phone: +57 1 4044141
- Sheraton Address: Calle 25 B Nº 69 C-80 Bogota, Colombia. Phone: +57 1 2105000
- Marriot Address: Av El Dorado 69 B-53 Bogota, Colombia. Phone: +57-1-4851111
- Hotel Capital Address: Calle 25 B # 69 A -50 Bogota, Colombia. Telephone: +57 1 4233000.
- Bogotá Embassy Address: Avenida La Esperanza No. 51-40, Bogotá, Colombia. Telephone: +57 (1) 489 303030.
El Dorado airport has an information point that serves as a help and orientation point for visitors.
Location: Main Terminal - Floor 2
Phone: (+571) 266 2000
To be attended by the medical service, you can go to the following places:
Location: Exit of the New Terminal, Second Floor, public area.
Phone number: (+571) 486 00 33
Location: New International Airport Terminal.